Image Map

Monday, October 31, 2011

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

via
Happy Halloween everyone! I hope your day is frightfully fun and filled with the people and things you love. I will be spending the day with my three little loves, who happen to have the day off school today. We will be visiting Daddy's office during the day to do some trick or treating, and then tonight we will be meeting up with my hubby's family at his parents' house for homemade soup and bread bowls. After we have filled our bellies, we will head back down to our house where all the cousins will join together for trick or treating in our neighborhood. While I may not love Halloween decor, I am a sucker for any Holiday that brings friends and family together and also includes candy! What are your plans for the day? Whatever they are, I hope your Halloween is one to remember!