Thanks for letting me share my life with you. The good and the not so good. As I have said before, your support means more to me than you will ever know.
Now for the Ups...one really big UP! My sweet baby girl is 6 today! We will be celebrating by taking her and a couple of her friends out to lunch today before afternoon Kindergarten. Tonight, we will celebrate by heading to her favorite dinner spot and then come home for cake, ice cream and presents. Next Sunday, we will have a party with our extended family at my In-laws home.
In honor of her birthday here are 6 fun facts about my little sweetie...
|Photo by Skye Johanssen for Matilda Jane|
1. She is obsessed with American Girl Dolls. She has 4 of them and asked for another one for her Birthday!
2. She loves to sing. She sings all day long and frequently makes up her own songs. She writes the lyrics down and then creates a tune for the words. Some of her little songs are really good!
3. She adores her big sister and little brother. She wants to do everything her sister does and she takes great care of her brother.
|Photo by Paige Davis Photography|
4. She really enjoys school and has become a fantastic reader.
5. She thinks that every Disney Movie has "scary" parts. So scary in fact, that she runs into the other room until it is "over".
6. She eats more fruit then any little person I have ever seen. She loves every kind of fruit and would eat it for all three meals if I would let her. She would gladly pass up candy for a piece of fruit!
and one to grow on...7. She is an absolute joy to her family. We are so blessed to have her sweet spirit, and at times, strong personality, in our home.
Happy Birthday Miss J! I am so thankful that I get to be your Mother!