Image Map

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Our Halloween and Brocade Home

I hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween! Ours was fantastic. We really lucked out and had an unseasonably warm day on Monday. It was perfect for the kids to be out trick or treating. Here is a picture of my munchkins before they headed out to gather all the Halloween treats!


I realize that I may be biased, but aren't they the cutest dragon, hippie and samba dancer ever? A great time was had by all and Halloween 2011 will go down as another success in the Montgomery family memory book.

With my two older kids back in school and my little man down for a nap, I actually had some free time to spend on my computer yesterday. As I was browsing the web, I decided to take a minute to check out a site that I hadn't been to in quite awhile, Brocade Home. Are you familiar with this retailer? Brocade Home is the place to go if you are looking to add a little glam to your home. This store is all about vintage modern dolled up in high gloss black and white and metallics. It is pretty fabulous! I actually have a little side table of theirs sitting next to a chair in my bedroom. It looks like the table below, only smaller and a dark mahogany color.

silhouette cafe table - white

Sadly, they no longer sell my side table, but isn't this cafe table lovely? Aside from furniture, Brocade Home carries lighting, wall decor, bed linens and even wallpaper! Here are some things that caught my eye while browsing their site...

ruffled edge mirror - high gloss white

paisley print duvet - peony/white

turned leg console - high gloss black

pattern bent wood chair - metallic silver

stitch flocked wallpaper - apple
Their selection of wallpaper is top notch. It may not be for everyone but if you are looking to bring out a little of your glamorous side in your decor, Brocade Home may just have what you are looking for!