Image Map

Monday, October 10, 2011

Painted Ceilings

via Kiki's List

Ever since I saw this incredible room reveal by Krista on Kiki's List, I can't get it out of my mind. I love everything about this room, the bright colors, the built in cabinetry and the fab chandelier. I especially love the painted ceiling. Painted ceilings can add so much drama and interest to a space while also making it feel bigger. There are a myriad of options when painting a ceiling too. Who says that it has to be all one color? Take a look at these fabulous painted ceilings...

Bold and Beautiful

via Apartment Therapy

via Belle Interiors

I Love the reflectiveness of a high gloss ceiling.

via House and Home

 Dark and Dramatic

via Jordan Guide Design

 Patterned Perfection

via 4 Men 1 Lady

via House Beautiful

My daughter turns 8 soon and we are planning a bedroom makeover for her birthday. I think a painted ceiling may have to find its way into the design. How about you? Do you dare paint a ceiling in your home something other than white?