Image Map

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Living Room E-Design Before & After

Do you remember this E-Design that I posted about way back in May? I finally have an "after" picture to show you of the space.

Here is the "before" picture of my client's living room... 

Here is the design plan I came up with for her space...

And here is the "After"

One of the things I love about E-Design is that even though my clients never see me face to face, it is still a collaboration. I actually speak to my E-Design clients on the phone several times during the design process. In this case, my client was able to take my overall design and space plan for the room and complete the design at her own pace. She also had the liberty to switch out a few pieces of the design for items that she already owned or found more cost effective. E-Design is an amazing tool. If you have ever considered using an E-Design service, you should. I think you would be so happy.

Here is the "Before and After" again...
I love all how fresh and bright it is now. Notice the brown leather sofa in a light and bright room? Yes, it is possible. :)  My client did a great job putting it all together!

If you are interested in my E-Design service, you can contact me at thefamilyroomdesign@gmail.com