Image Map

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Going Green...The "After"

Earlier this year, I posted about a local client who wanted to freshen up her home office. She knew she wanted to update her built in cabinetry by having it painted green. Here is what her office looked like before...


And here is what it looks like now...

We had the cabinets painted and changed out the hardware. We also added some pretty wallpaper to the space to give this traditional room a more current feel. Her office feels so light and fresh now, but it still holds true to the style she loves and has throughout the rest of her home.

Also, a big thank you to my beautiful friend and amazing photographer, Paige Davis of Paige Davis Photography, who has taken on the task of photographing my local client work. Not only is she crazy talented, but she is pretty much one of the sweetest people you will ever meet. I currently have 4 projects I am finishing up. Paige will be photographing these spaces over the next couple of months. I am excited to share them with you. If you are local to Salt Lake and are looking for someone to take your family photos, Paige is your girl. She has taken our family photos as well as Miss M's Baptism pictures, which I absolutely cherish. You can check Paige and her gorgeous work out, here.

I hope you are all off to a great week!