Image Map

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Back to Life...Back to Reality!

Hello Everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend. We are back in full swing around here. Yesterday was the official first day of school. Both girls are in full day Elementary school this year and my little man started his first year of Pre-School. I can't believe that I have reached the point in my life that all three of my children are in school. I have heard people say over and over again, that the time while your children are small goes by so quickly and that it as if they blinked and their children grew up. I totally get it now. My babies are not babies anymore. It hurts my heart just a wee bit when I think about it. Anyone else feel the same? I'm guessing that all mothers feel it to a certain extent. 

Okay, before I start crying, here's a look at some of what's been going on around here and a peak of what's to come...




1. I'm happy to report that the "Family Week of Fun" was a huge success! It was the perfect way to celebrate the last week of summer. 

2. A table, pillow covers, and a huge, gorgeous urn. All of which will be installed in a client's home later this week. Pictures to come...

3. A couple of new items for Miss M's room.  DIY artwork, using these (she loves dogs), and a little accent table that got a facelift.

4. My new laundry room lacks organization, functionality and style...but not for long. I am going to fix all that! Details of this little makeover coming soon!

Do you have any laundry room organization tips or tricks that you love? If so, please share. I would love to hear what is working for you!