Image Map

Monday, September 24, 2012

Quick Change...Gold Dipped Vase

Happy Monday Lovely People! I hope you all had a great weekend. We spent time at soccer games and watching lots of football. It was not a great football week in our home. Both our Utah Utes and SF 49ers were handed losses this week. Since we are a big football family, that was a huge downer for us. We are hoping next weekend's games will keep us in higher spirits. In between all the football watching, I managed to make a quick change to a little vase I have sitting on my bedside table. The clear vase was just fine the way it was, but since I have an obsession with gold, I couldn't resist glamming it up with one of my favorite crafting tools, Rub n' Buff, and some painters tape.



I simply taped of the bottom of the vase with painters tape and applied the Antique Gold Rub n' Buff with a white cloth. The whole thing took about 5 minutes and I love how it added a bit more sparkle to my bedside table. I honestly want to apply Rub n' Buff to so many things around my house. I am, however, practicing self control in order to prevent myself from ending up with a home full of "Rubbed n' Buffed" gold items! Have you done any quick changes to your home lately? Please share!