Image Map

Friday, December 30, 2011

My Home Tour: Master Bedroom

I can't believe that this will be my final post for the year. I can't end the year without an expression of gratitude. The last 3 months of blogging have been wonderful! I am so thankful to each of you, for taking a little time out of your day to come visit my blog. I have "met" so many wonderful people through blogging and I am truly inspired by each one!

As for the New Year's Eve festivities, we'll be ringing in the New Year with some friends who have invited our family and a number of other families to their home to celebrate. Think 20 adults and about 30 kids!!! It is sure to be a PAR-TAY! :)

Today, I am continuing my home tour with a look at my Master Bedroom. Enjoy!











You can go to the My Home page to see more of my home.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I sincerely wish each of you all the best in 2012!

Also, don't forget to enter my E-Design Giveaway...there's still time!