Image Map

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

My Christmas Mantle

Here are a few pictures of my Christmas mantle. Christmas decor around my house incorporates lots of sparkle and glitter. I just love how everything glistens and shines and how the light dances off all of the sparkly elements. My mantle is made up of a bunch of ribbon, glittery picks and a couple flowers for the focal point. There is no rhyme or reason to how I put it together. I just kind of stick stuff here and there, and then take a break and stand back and look at it. If I like it, great, if not, I keep moving things around until I am happy. I finished the mantel off by adding some candles and a couple of glittered trees. I probably should've taken down the painting and replaced it with something a bit more "christmasy" but, to be honest, it just seemed like too much trouble. Maybe I'll be more motivated next year!









I'll be linking up my post at these parties...

Holiday
here
here

here

here
Now, go check out all the pretty mantles!