Image Map

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

House of Turquoise Feature & A Big "Thanks!"


One of the blogs I look most forward to seeing a post from in my Google Reader each day is Erin's House of Turquoise. I happen to share Erin's love of all things Turquoise. My "Dream Home" file is filled with images that come directly from the House of Turquoise Blog, so I am so excited that Erin is featuring my home there today. Thanks so much Erin! You can check out Erin's post on my home here.


I also want to say "Thank You" to Lesha from The Uncluttered Lifestyle, who sent me a message last night to let me know that she had awarded my blog the "Liebster Blog Award." What a nice surprise! For those of you that aren't familiar with this award, here's the skinny...


The German word for "love" is "liebe", hence the name for the award. This award is meant to recognize new up and coming blogs with fewer than 200 followers...like me! :) The receiver(s) of this award are asked to "pay if forward", here's how... 

1. Choose 5 up and coming blogs you love, with fewer than 200 followers to award the Liebster to.
2. Thank the  blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them and following them; if you would like to. 
3. Post the award on your blog. 

Here are my 5 picks for the Liebster Blog Award, and let me say, I sincerely enjoy all five of them!

1. Twenty Three Oh One. Katy's blog is full of inspiration! She has tons of style and her home is beautiful. You must pay her a visit.
2. Jenny Castle Design. After one visit to Jenny's blog, I knew it would become one of my daily reads. Jenny obviously has an eye for design and I adore her style. Head on over to Jenny's blog and give her some love.
3. The Curtis Casa. Whitney's lifestyle blog highlights everything from food to fashion, DIY projects and interior design. Her recent gift guides have been full of great Christmas gift ideas. Head on over and check them out.
4. LowLife Couture. Becca's is a Lowcountry girl with high style! Her blog features fashion and interiors, while she shares the happenings of her life as a newlywed. Go check out her fabulous blog!
5. The Happenings of An Absent Mind. I love the sense of humor Nicole displays as she shares the happenings of her life as a Mom, Photographer and fabulous DIYer. Hop over to her blog and check out her fun projects and beautiful photography.

What a great day for me and my little blog! Thanks to all of you who have supported and encouraged me over the past few months!