Image Map

Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Wishes and and what's to come


Things are busy at the Montgomery home as we make final preparations for the big day! We still have some presents to wrap and tomorrow night we will be baking some cookies for Santa to nibble on when he comes to visit.

My heart is full of gratitude for the bounty of blessings I have been given. I am in awe of the gift our Father in Heaven gave us, when he sent to us our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. I am thankful for his presence in our lives, and have enjoyed spending this time of year remembering and pondering that great gift.

This Holiday season, my sincere wish for each of you, my lovely readers, is that you will be able to reflect on the blessings in your own lives and that you will be enveloped in the warmth and goodness of the season. I hope you find yourself celebrating this special time of year by doing the things that bring you the utmost joy, while you are surrounded by the ones you hold most dear.

Also, because there wont be much activity on the blog for a few days, I wanted to give you a peak at what you can expect next week...

My home tour will continue with a look at my Master Bedroom...


and

I'll be announcing my first ever giveaway! I am super excited about it and I hope you will be too!

MERRY CHRISTMAS
AND
HAPPY HOLIDAYS
TO EACH OF YOU!