Image Map

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

My Home Tour...Next Week!



I have been wanting to post a tour of my home since I started this blog. Last week I had the opportunity to have the lovely and talented Paige Davis (no....not the one from Trading Spaces) of Paige Davis Photography come and photograph my home. It was so exciting to think of seeing some of my work through the lens of a professional photographer. She will be back later this week to finish shooting a couple of rooms we couldn't get to last time, and I can't wait to share all of her pictures of my home with you!

Starting next week, I will begin a "My Home" series where I highlight each of the rooms in my home in a single post! I will even share some "before" photos of the rooms that we redecorated in the summer. My hope is that as I share my home, you will get a better sense of my style, my personality, and the things that I love.

By the way, if you live in Utah and are looking for a super talented and super friendly, not to mention gorgeous, photographer to take photographs, of you, your kids, your family or even you house. Paige is your girl! You can find out all about her on her website!

* photo take by Paige Davis of Paige Davis Photography