Image Map

Friday, November 18, 2011

Orange and Turquoise

Happy Friday everyone! I hope all of you have had an enjoyable and productive week. Things have been busy around the Montgomery home. The kids had early-out school all week due to parent-teacher conferences. I don't know why, but having the kids come home two hours earlier totally throws me into a tailspin! I did manage to finish up a client's home this week and I am so happy with the results. I think my client is super excited about her newly finished space too! Pictures of the project will be taken next week and I will share them with you soon. Maybe I'll manage to get a little sneak peek up on Monday!?!

As a mentioned in my previous post, my client wanted orange and turquoise to be incorporated into the room. So, to take you into the weekend, I decided I would post some of my favorite orange and turquoise images for you to enjoy!

bhg
bhg

House of Turquoise

House of Turquoise

House of Turquoise

Midwest Living
I hope you all have a great weekend!