Image Map

Monday, November 28, 2011

My Home Tour: Family Room

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend. We had a lovely Thanksgiving, spent with family and fabulous food!

As promised, here is the first post in my "Home Tour" series. I thought it was only appropriate to start the tour off by sharing with you our family room. This room is the centerpiece of our home. We don't just live around it, we live in it. It is the gathering place for family and friends. I love the lightness and brightness of the room. The sky high ceilings and windows allow plenty of light in, and give the room and open and airy feel. I love walking into the family room after waking up each morning and opening up the blinds to let the sunshine in, and then settling onto the sofa with my hubby and kids in the evening to watch some our favorite TV shows. In our home, this room really does belong to our family.


































I hope you enjoyed the tour of my family room. As I mentioned before, I actually redecorated some of the rooms in my home this past summer, including this one. Tomorrow, I'll show you what this room looked like not even six months ago. I think you will be surprised. Up next on My Home Tour series will be my kitchen, another room that has undergone quite a transformation!

* All images taken by Paige Davis Photography