Image Map

Friday, November 11, 2011

WHIRLWIND!


I wanted to take a minute to let you know that I haven't abandoned my blog! Things have been so crazy around here this week! I am trying to finish up a client's home, I'm finally getting around to having pictures of my own home taken; so I can get my house tour posted, and last night I had the opportunity to attend the VIP opening of the H&M store in Salt Lake City. I am so excited that Salt Lake has an H&M. The store is huge, two levels, and in my opinion, way better than the one in Las Vegas! It was so much fun and I scored some cute things! I am exhausted but pushing through!

I truly don't know how all of you mom/blogger/designer/DIYer's do it. I am still trying to figure out how to manage my time and fulfill the needs of everyone around me, as well as my own. This is definitely a whirlwind, but I am thankful each day that I have been blessed with the opportunity to follow my passion. Thanks for the support from all of YOU,  my friends, family and fellow bloggers. I promise, next week the blog will be filled with lots of fun things to see! Until then....have a fabulous weekend!