Image Map

Thursday, October 11, 2012

West Elm City Creek Pre-Opening Event

West Elm has finally made its way to Utah and I couldn't be more excited! They have opened a store in the fabulous City Creek Center in Salt Lake City. The store officially opens to the public today, but I was lucky enough to score an invite to the Pre-Opening Event last night. So, I gathered a few of my favorite girls, and off we went for some fun, food and tons of West Elm eye candy!

I didn't snap nearly as many pictures as I would have liked to. I was too busy mingling and checking out the merchandise, but here are few from the event that I did manage to take...

I loved all of the pillows and mercury glass in this display. West Elm is bringing back mercury glass in a big way this fall/winter.

A beautiful tablescape with mercury glass and gold accents. The gold flatware is on my current wish list.

I loved this ottoman and the large silver tray.

These colored vases are gorgeous in person. I might have picked up an assortment of 4 of them for myself. :)

 This wood honeycomb wall art is a focal point in the store and hangs behind the checkout counter.

Me and my girls posing with the West Elm hearts at the event's photo booth. 

It was such a fun night. The store is absolutely gorgeous! I was so impressed with all of the displays. If I had unlimited funds, I would've walked out of there with a truck load of goodies. I did manage to bring home a couple of lovely items, including the colored vases pictured above, as well as a hanging deer head for my son's room. I even picked up a few items for clients. I am so happy that West Elm is finally in Utah. The catalogs and online images do not do most of the items in the store justice. Seeing everything in person made me love West Elm even more. What about you? Do you love West Elm as much as I do?

PS - Thank you to everyone for their sweet comments on my Anniversary Post, and to those of you that have already entered my E-Design Giveaway. If you haven't entered yet, this is the last day to enter. The winner will be posted tomorrow. :)