Image Map

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

My Sweet Girl is 8!

8 years ago, today, this sweet girl made me a mother and changed my life. In her eight years she has brought me and our family more joy and laughter than we could have ever imagined. In honor of her birthday, here are 8 fun facts about my little angel...

1. She is a perfectionist and a rule follower. Especially when it comes to school. She is a natural scholar.
2. She is both a tomboy and a girly girl...it just depends on how she's feeling on any particular day.
3. She is an incredible older sister to her younger siblings.


4. She is the pickiest eater ever!! Seriously her diet consists of maybe 15 things!
5. She hates having her hair curled. It takes forever because she has so much hair. I keep telling her how thankful she is going to be thankful for her thick, full hair when she gets older!
6. She loves Taylor Swift and Phineas & Ferb.


7. She has a sweet tooth like no one I have ever met...well, except for her Mom.
8. She loves reading. She stays up most nights with a book in hand. Last year between Thanksgiving and New Year's Day she read 27 books from the Junie B. Jones series!
And one more to grow on... She is the absolute most wonderful daughter anyone could have and I thank my Father in Heaven daily for allowing her Dad and I the privilege of being her parents.


Happy 8th Birthday, my love! You are loved beyond measure. 

*all of these amazing photos were taken by the talented Paige Davis of Paige Davis Photography