Image Map

Monday, July 9, 2012

My New Home Tour: Family Room

Here are some pictures I took of our new family room. I love the fact that this room has a wall full of large windows and the light just pours in during the day! This room is coming together well. I ended up switching the West Elm Chenille Jute Rug for the Blue Surya rug that was in the entry because I wanted add a bit more color to the room. The rug is a bit small, but I plan on upgrading the size in the near future. You will notice that I have reused most of the furniture from my old family roomI think the pieces work just as well in our new space.  I added new accent pieces, pillows and accessories to create a fresh feel to the room. Overall, I am totally loving our family room, especially the board and batten trim we had installed on the TV wall.

Please forgive my less than stellar photography. I will have professional pictures of my home taken once it is all complete, but until then, you'll just have to put up with my amateur photos. Enjoy!













Linking this post up to the Thrifty Decor Chick Show Us Your House series:

Thrifty Decor Chick