Image Map

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Surya Rug For Sale

Hello All! I mentioned in a previous post that I was going to upgrade the size of the rug in my Family Room. Well, I think I am ready to invest in a new rug and as a result, I am selling this practically brand new 8x5 Surya flat weave Fallon Rug from the Jill Rosenwald Collection. The rug is in perfect condition.



The rug retails for $385.00 and I am selling it for $265.00. Local Pick up only. If you live in Northern Utah and are interested in it, send me and email at thefamilyroomdesign@gmail.com.

In other news...I am taking my girls on a little Mommy - Daughter(s) date tonight to see this...


I have seen it before, but my girls haven't. They are so excited and I can't wait to see the expressions on their faces as they watch one of my favorite musicals of all time! I adore musical theater, and I am so glad that I get to share my fondness for it with my kids!

Stay tuned later this week for my file cabinet makeover reveal!

* UPDATE* THE RUG IS SOLD! THANK YOU!