Image Map

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Recent E-Design Work

I have been blessed with a steady stream of E-Design business lately. I thought it would be fun to share with you a couple of recent E-Design boards that I put together for a couple of clients.

This board was created for a client that wanted a neutral, sophisticated Master Bedroom, with just a hint of color...


These next two E-Designs were for a client that asked me to help her makeover both her family room and adjacent dining area. She has a young family and wanted a fun, yet elegant feel to the space and she knew she wanted aqua blue into both of her rooms...



Both of these clients were amazing to work with. I have asked them both for "after" pictures, so I will definitely share them with you when I get them.

E-Design is such a great, affordable way to have a designer help you pull together space that may be troubling you. The best part is, that after you have the design in hand, you can purchase the items from it at your pace and as your budget allows. If you are interested in my E-Design services you can email me at thefamilyroomdesign@gmail.com.