Image Map

Monday, March 12, 2012

Studio 5 Appearance!

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. A few weeks ago I was contacted and asked to participate in a really fun project for one of Utah's morning lifestyle shows, Studio 5. KSL Channel 5 is our local NBC affiliate and they asked me to be involved in a design related segment for an upcoming episode of Studio 5. I am headed down to the KSL studios today to tape the segment. I am so excited to be a part of this show and project. I'm not sure if I can divulge all the details, but these inspirational pictures below, will give you a good idea of what I'll be doing!

via
via
via
via
This is such a fun opportunity! I am kind of nervous about the whole thing. Wish me luck! I'll try to post a video of the segment once it airs!