Image Map

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

My Kids' Rooms and NEWS!

Thank you for all of the well wishes on my little television gig. I had a wonderful time doing it, even though most of the time I felt completely out of my element. I was told that the show with my segment in it will air next week! I am both excited and a little leery about seeing myself on TV! 

I have shared so many of the rooms in my home with all of you, but I have yet to let you peek into the rooms where my cute kiddos lay their pretty little heads at night...until now. I had planned on completely making over my two girls' rooms this year and had also planned on giving my little guy's room an update when he transitioned into a big boy bed. Now that we are selling our house, those plans have completely gone out the window, so I thought it would be fun to show you their rooms as they look now. Please forgive the quality of the pictures. I took these with my point and shoot camera a few months ago and quite frankly, I'm feeling too lazy to get out my new DSLR to take some better shots! Sorry! 







I'm already dreaming about design plans for my kids' rooms in our new home! Yes, that's right! We are officially moving! We accepted an offer on our home last week and put an offer in on a new home that was accepted the next day! We always thought we would build again, but a few weeks ago my hubby and I found a house that we both fell in love with. We walked through it and felt, almost immediately, that it was meant for us. We decided to put our house up for sale that night. Does that sound crazy? I'm still in a fog from it all, but we are incredibly grateful and excited. It has all happened so quickly! So much faster then I could have ever anticipated. We realize that both the sale of this home and the purchase of the new house are not done deals until after all the papers are signed, but we are cautiously optimistic. Everything seems to be falling into place and we feel as though we have found the place and the home where the Lord wants our family to be. If all goes as planned, we will be moving into our new home at the end of April. We have lots of purging and packing to do. I can't wait to share some pictures of our new house with you and, better yet, share the progress we make while we turn our new house into our home sweet home! 

Do you have any new or exciting news to share? I would love to hear about it!