Image Map

Monday, March 26, 2012

The Perfect Pair

As I mentioned in my last post, last Friday evening, a couple of my friends and I hosted a little get together for our cute friend, Melanie, who had twins just over two weeks ago. She had a boy and a girl and they are pretty much the sweetest little people you will ever see. We had so much fun putting this shower together. We used the theme of "The Perfect Pair", and incorporated the colors Melanie used to decorate the babies' nursery, hot pink and navy.

I made the banner with my mother in law's Cricut machine.

Cute balloon towers made by my friend and co-host, Rachel.

Jeni, made these darling utensil holders!

Cake pops

Customized water bottle labels

Pear shaped sugar cookies


Since it was an intimate gathering, we opted to do a dinner. Rachel made these individual chicken pot pies, complete with pear shaped puff pastry on top!

My cute co-hosts!

 Me with the Melanie


The sweetest twins ever!

The twins are actually children 4 & 5 for Melanie and her husband! They were a welcomed surprise to their family! We all had such a great time celebrating Melanie (she carried the babies to 38 weeks!) and the twins. It was so fun to throw a shower of sorts, because most of my friends are at the point where they are done adding to their families. Now, I can focus on planning my daughter's 8th Birthday party, her Baptism and Easter, all of which will take place next week!