Image Map

Monday, January 9, 2012

Recent Purchases

Last week I had some goodies delivered that I had recently purchased online and I thought it would be fun to share them with you!


I snagged these beauties from Gilt for my Master Bedroom. I am ready to switch out the brown and blue floral pillows and coverlet and I fell in love with these when I saw them. They were a great deal and came with the feather inserts. Yeah! I have also ordered a lumbar pillow cover from Etsy to add to the pillows along with a new throw for the end of the bed! I'll be sure to show you the updated look once it all arrives!


I scored these lacquered desk accessories from One Kings Lane. They are perfect for the new home office I've been dreaming up.


I picked up this bamboo easel from The Foundary. I haven't decided quite where to put it yet. Maybe the dining room? I also need to decide if it is going to hold a piece of art, or a mirror, or maybe even a DIY chalkboard.?. I love the lines of the easel, but I'm not loving the finish. It looks way different in person then it did on the web. But for $35, it is a great accent piece and I plan on making it more to my liking with a quick coat of spray paint.

Are any of you members of these curated sale sites like One Kings Lane, Joss & Main, The Foundary and Gilt? They are a great resource to find designer furniture, home decor, art, clothing and number of other lifestyle products at deeply discounted prices. I am a huge fan and have been very pleased with my purchases from these sites! If your not familiar with them, go check them out and be sure to sign up!

PS - I am not in any way associated with any of these sites. I just wanted to share these great sources with all of my lovely readers!

UPDATE: I was just over at Joss & Main and they have a table top version of my easel on sale today!