Image Map

Friday, January 6, 2012

My Home Tour: Basement Family Room

Today I am continuing my home tour with the basement family room. This room sees lots of action! It is where we watch movies and sporting events, it is where the kids play the Wii and since it is adjacent to the playroom, it is where my kids and their friends end up hanging out during play dates. I love this room because it is casual and comfortable. It's pulled together enough that we can have company over to watch a game or movie, but it is also a place where my kids can be kids. Almost all of the furniture is this room came from our old house and I don't stress at all when it gets spilled on or roughed up a little...and in a house with three little people, having a room like that is a lovely thing.












I hope you all have a great weekend!

Linking up here:
Thrifty Decor Chick