Image Map

Monday, January 23, 2012

A Dreamy Home Tour

I was perusing Houzz last night when I cam across this home Built, Designed & Furnished by Spinnaker Development out of Newport Beach, CA.  This house blew me away. It speaks to me in every way. When I picture my dream home, this is how I picture it. The woodwork, texture and neutral color palette are perfection. Casual elegance at its finest. I just knew I had to share it with you.

1512 Dolphin Terrace traditional living room

1512 Dolphin Terrace traditional living room

1512 Dolphin Terrace traditional dining room

1512 Dolphin Terrace traditional kitchen

1512 Dolphin Terrace traditional bedroom

1512 Dolphin Terrace traditional home office

1512 Dolphin Terrace traditional laundry room

1512 Dolphin Terrace traditional bathroom

I'm in love.

To see more pictures of this beautiful home check out Spinnaker Development on Houzz.