Image Map

Friday, November 2, 2012

Tried and True...Celerie Kemble's Hot House Flowers Fabric

First, let me start off by apologizing for the static on the blog over the last week and a half. Between client work, mother and wife duties and all the Halloween madness, I've had little time to dedicate to writing blog posts. Thanks for staying with me. As I have mentioned before, I am trying to finish up a handful of projects before the Holidays. Once I get those wrapped up, I should have more time to attend to my blog. At least that is what I am hoping. I appreciate each and every one of my readers. Knowing that you are out there keeps me going, even on the days when I wonder if I can manage it all and am close to giving up. So again, "Thank You!"

Okay, now onto the fun stuff. Like many of you, I have long loved Celerie Kemble's Hot House Flowers Fabric. This fabric has been used over and over again, but I never tire of seeing it in a space. I particularly love the Mineral and Spark colorways.

Mineral
Spark
I have been waiting for just the client, with just the right space, to use Hot House in. Well, I found that client a few months ago and I am finally getting to use it in the Mineral colorway for this local client. Coincidentally, just last week I had an E-Design client contact me to help her with her family room. She told me that she absolutely loves Hot House in Spark and wants it incorporated into her design. I am so happy to oblige! Needless to say, I am overjoyed that I finally get to use this well loved fabric in two colorways and in two different client spaces. I can't wait to show you the finished designs and spaces. Until then, here are few fabulous rooms where Celerie Kemble's Hot House Flowers makes an appearance...

via Colorado Homes Mag
via Traditional Home
via Caitlin Wilson
via Schumacher
via 6th Street Design School
via Life on Virginia Street
So pretty! 
I hope you all have a great weekend!