Image Map

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Family Room Wall Reveal

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and weekend. My Thanksgiving was lovely. My mother-in-law hosted this year and we had a wonderful time eating delicious food and visiting with our loved ones. I didn't take any pictures because I was too busy stuffing my face and chatting away!  To make up for it, I'm happy to share a couple of pictures of my completed family room/kitchen wall! As I mentioned in my last post, I have always felt like this wall needed a little something to add interest to it. I finally settled on wrapping it in the same board and batten mill work that I had my carpenter do on this wall, which is located across the room from it.

Here is what the wall looked like before...


And now...



I am so pleased with the way it turned out. My carpenter had to work around light switches, outlets, and our intercom and iPod docking station. He did a great job and my fabulous painter did an equally wonderful job prepping and painting the wall. This small change has tremendous impact in the space. You'll get to see just how much impact, when I post my 2012 Holiday Home for all of you to see! :)
Tomorrow I'll be sharing my Master Bedroom Fireplace reveal with you!
I hope you are all off to a great start of your week!