Image Map

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Around Here...

There is pretty much no excuse for not publishing a new post for you all in almost two weeks, so I wont try to give you one. All I can say is that, like many other people, I am trying to put as many professional and personal projects to bed as possible in the next week. Speaking of personal projects...I'm at it again...adding more mill work to my home. You all know I can't get enough of it. :)
Here's a peak for you, with pictures taken using my iPhone...

I mentioned my plans for my Master Bedroom fireplace in this post. I'm so excited to finally be having it done!

This angled wall is part of my family room/kitchen. I just felt it needed a bit more oomph! I toyed around with wallpapering it, but for me, adding mill work and painting it white was the sure way to go.

As you can see everything is prepped and ready to be painted. My painter will be here later today to get it all painted. Pictures of the finished products to come! 

By the way, if you live in the Salt Lake City area, my tradesmen for mill work and painting are second to none. They do all of my client projects for me and they have never disappointed me or my clients. If you would like their information, feel free to send me an email. They are awesome!