Image Map

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Minneapolis Dream Home

Today I wanted to share with you this gorgeous 2011 Fall Dream Home designed by Martha O'Hara Interiors out of Minneapolis, MN. When I stumbled upon this home, while perusing Houzz, I was immediately drawn in and I quickly fell in love! I adore everything about this light filled home from the numerous large windows to the gorgeous white kitchen and that dark high shine floor! The yellow and gray decor is calling my name as well!

Modern Manor contemporary living room

Modern Manor contemporary living room

A Cooks Paradise traditional kitchen

Sunday Brunch traditional dining room

Craft Room and Office traditional home office

Sleeping Beauty contemporary bedroom
contemporary bedroom design by minneapolis interior designer Martha O'Hara Interiors

To enjoy more pictures of this beautiful home, go here.