Image Map

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Furniture and Accessory Boutique!

I wanted to take a minute to tell all my local friends about an amazing boutique being held in Fruit Heights tomorrow! If you have been longing for high-end designer furniture and accessories, but didn't think that your budget would ever allow for it, you have got to come to this boutique! You will be able to see and purchase first quality designer furniture and accessories at incredible prices! 

I will be there to assist with furniture and accessory selection and I will also be offering a discount on my design services to anyone who attends this event. I would love to meet you, so if you are local, please come by! If you would like the address or more information about this event please email me @ thefamilyroomdesign@gmail.com.