Image Map

Monday, April 23, 2012

Trad Home Spring 2012 - Some Favorites

I love going out to my mailbox and finding one of my favorite shelter magazines waiting for me. This week I was lucky enough to receive the May 2012 issues of both Traditional Home and House Beautiful. While all of the packing that needs to be done has kept me from pouring over the pages of these magazines, I did take a quick time out to check out the Spring 2012 issue of Trad Home, which was released on Friday. For those of you unfamiliar with Trad Home, it is the online publication from the people behind Traditional Home magazine, and it is just as fabulous. There was so much inspiration and eye candy to be found in the Spring issue. There were so many spaces that I loved, and I wanted to share a few of my favorites with you.








all images via Trad Home

Trad Home's Spring 2012 issue featured the work of its' 10 New Designers, coined the New Traditionalists. I found some "new to me" designers, whose work I am incredibly inspired by. This issue is a must read! If you have some time, hop over to Trad Home to take a look. You will not be disappointed!