Image Map

Friday, April 6, 2012

Party Prep

Tomorrow afternoon my daughter will be baptized and officially become a member of our church. My parents arrived in town last night, and with the help of my Mom, we are preparing for her big day by decorating and cooking up a storm. After the Baptism, we are going to have about 30 people over for a little party in her honor. We will also be doing an Easter Egg hunt with all of the kids. I will share pictures of the event on Monday, but for now, here is a cute cupcake liner pom pom tutorial I found on Pinterest. My Mom and I spent some time making these last night to use as part of the centerpieces for the tables. They turned out really cute, I can't wait to show them to you!

Cupcake Liner Pom Pom
Oh, today also happens to be mine and my Man's 12 year Wedding Anniversary! I love him more today then I did 12 years ago. He is not only an incredible husband, but an unbelievable father. I know, I am biased, but I pretty much hit the jackpot with him. Happy Anniversary, Honey! So happy you are mine for eternity!


I hope all of you enjoy this Easter weekend!