Image Map

Friday, April 13, 2012

The Current State of Things

We've got 10 days until our move, and this will give you a good idea of the current state of things at the Montgomery home...





While I'm not going to pretend that things are always picture perfect around here, this is way beyond the realm of normal. We are past the point of picking up toys and making beds, especially since the hubs and I are sleeping on mattresses on the floor (yes, we sold our bedroom furniture). We have resigned ourselves to living in chaos for the next 10 days. Moving is a big job, and like my friend Jenny said, "Selling a house and moving is not for wimps!" Eventually, this chaos will become organized...I hope. And then we will be in chaos again for awhile as we try to settle into our new place. Please forgive me if blog posting is erratic over the next couple of weeks. I am going to try to do my best to stay on top of it, but I know I can't do it all! I am excited to share pictures of our new home in the coming weeks! Thanks for bearing with me. I truly appreciate each of you, more than you could ever imagine. Without even knowing most of you, you bring such sunshine into my life each day!