Image Map

Monday, February 13, 2012

Pretty Party Supplies...Where to get them!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! We are back from our little trip to San Francisco. A wonderful time was had by all! Now I just have to gain the motivation to unpack and make my way through the many mounds of laundry that await me! Have I mentioned how much I hate laundry? I do...I'd much rather clean a bathroom...I really dislike it.

On another note, today happens to be my hubby's birthday! He turns 34 today. He has a twin sister, so we will be heading out with his family tonight to celebrate their birthday! The next couple of months will be full of celebrations around here. Both of my daughters will be having birthdays, my man and I will be celebrating 12 years of marriage and the biggest party will be in honor of my oldest turning 8 and getting baptized. In our faith, children are baptized at age 8 or after. I can't believe she is almost 8!

All of these wonderful occasions have had me scouring the web for fabulous party supplies...something a bit more unique than what you find at your local party supply warehouse. I'm so impressed with the wonderfully unique and affordable options out there. Here are a few of my favorite web based party retailers...



There's a lot of buzz about this "sweet" little shop all around the web and especially on Pinterest, but can you blame us? Shop Sweet Lulu has everything you need to create a classic and standout party. Offering everything from stripey straws to cake stands and candy jars, it is an absolute "go to" for your pretty party.


Polka Dot Market is another great site for darling party supplies. This shop is a great resource for a la carte party supplies as well as a place you can go to purchase items grouped together in one of their unique themes. The Ice Cream truck is from their Ice Cream themed party. So adorable!


In the Clear

In the Clear is a fun Etsy shop that carries unique packaging for all your party treats and favors. Just look at these super fun printed tubes that you can customize with your own message!


No party is complete without the perfect stationary and entertaining products and WH Hostess is the place to get them. This shop can customize and design your party invitation and even provide you with matching food labels, banners and cupcake toppers!




And finally, in honor of my anniversary and for all those bride - to - be's out there, (like my friend Sarah) I had to mention the uber fabulous BHLDN. This shop is a product of the people at Anthropologie, so you know it has the goods, like the Crinkle Fans pictured above. Marketed primarily to those taking a walk down the aisle, BHLDN, carries ultra chic, unique and whimsical, decor, wedding dresses, gifts, stationary and more. The price point is on the higher end, but if you are splurging on your big day...this is the place!

I hope you liked my little party supply round up! Do you have a favorite that I missed? If so, I would LOVE to hear about it!

Oh, one last thing! Happy Birthday to My Guy! You are loved beyond measure!