Image Map

Monday, February 6, 2012

Dining Room Design Board

I've recently been helping a local client update her dining room. She already has a black dining table that she wants to keep, so I incorporated it into the design. I showed her a picture of the hutch and she fell in love with it. It became the jumping off point for the rest of the design. Here is the design board I came up with.


The drapery fabric is gorgeous in person! We will also add some artwork and possibly some sconces to one of the walls. A few of the pieces in this room are definite investment pieces, but I think they are well worth it. We managed to keep the price tag of the room in check by choosing other items with lower price points. She is not ready to pull the trigger on all of the items yet, but I can't wait to see how the room comes together when she finally does!



PS - I am waiting anxiously for the UPS man to knock on my door with the hardware for my Rast Hack...so excited!