Image Map

Friday, February 10, 2012

Friday Shout Outs

I'm still in San Francisco enjoying my time here with my family. Thankfully, the antibiotics are working and I think I am on the mend from my ugly sinus infection.

I wanted to take a minute to give a shout out to some of my blogging friends who have helped out and recognized my blog this week!

First, those of you who have been with me for a few months have seen my blog undergo a major face lift over the last couple of weeks. My new blog design is finally complete and I have the wonderfully talented Jenna Rammell of Q.A. Design to thank for it! If you are looking to give your blog a more professional, streamlined look, Jenna is your girl. I absolutely loved working with her. The process was seamless and painless. Jenna "got me" from the start and she managed to bring all the ideas I had dreamed up for the design of my blog to life! You can check out more of Jenna's work on her blog. I highly recommend her to anyone who may be looking for someone to help them update the look of their blog.

I've mentioned before that one of the things I love most about blogging is all of the wonderful people I have been able to "meet" in the blog sphere. One of those lovely people is Jenny from Jenny Castle Design. She featured my blog in a post yesterday and I wanted to tell her "Thank You!" Pop over to her blog and spend some time...she is super sweet and there is lots of eye candy to be found!

To take you into the weekend, here is a space that I have been coveting lately...

Pinned Image
via Pinterest
Loving all the white...the black door...dark floors...all of it!

Happy Weekend Everyone!


Scroll to Top