Image Map

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Sita Montgomery Interiors: The Primrose Project Girls' Homework Area

Today, I'm happy to be sharing the reveal of the Homework Area I created in the second floor loft in the Primrose Project. This space was formerly a landing area for toys and messes. My clients asked me turn their loft area into a space where their girls could study and do homework. As part of the remodel, the loft was given a new window, carpet, paint and light fixture. I designed the built in workspace to accommodate both girls and provide plenty of storage for all their books and other necessities. My finish carpenters did an incredible job bringing the design to life. We finished it off with a white quartz counter top, for durability, and beautiful antique brass hardware. Take a look...








The loft space is now a pretty and functional space! I think I could get a lot of work done in a space like this! 

Just for fun here is the before and after for you...

BEFORE

AFTER

I still have a few more reveals from this remodel project to share with you, so stay tuned!