Image Map

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Guest Post: E. Interiors - One Room Two Ways

Hello, Everyone! If you are visiting from E. Interiors, Welcome and Thank You for visiting! I'm Sita, an Interior Designer, Wife and Mother of 3, living just outside Salt Lake City, Utah. I work in Residential Interior Design and specialize in remodels and new construction. I am fortunate to work with amazing clients and have been blessed to do something I am truly passionate about. You can see more of my work on my Portfolio page and also keep up with my current projects on Instagram.

I am so happy to have the incredibly talented design duo of Megan + Dawn, from E. Interiors, here today. If you aren't familiar with E. Interiors, you definitely need to check them out. Their website and Instagram is full on inspiration and eye candy! When these two lovely ladies reached out to me and asked me to be part of their "One Room, Two Ways" series, I jumped at the chance. I had so much fun creating a Master Bedroom design using the two pieces of furniture they selected. You can head over to their website to see my design! 

Megan and Dawn are here today, sharing the gorgeous Bohemian Inspired bedroom design board, which they put together, using the same two furniture pieces for inspiration. Keep reading to see their fabulous design and read more about their "One Room, Two Ways" series. Take it away, Ladies!

Hello and thank you so much to Sita for having us here today. We are so excited to share our room design with you. We are Megan + Dawn and we’re the mother-daughter team behind E. Interiors. We absolutely loved working with Sita on our One Room, Two Ways Series. The way the series works is we pick two pieces for a room and then we each build a room design around it. Sita and I have both designed beautiful bedrooms around this gorgeous bed and nightstand. We have created a Boho Glam bedroom with lots of rich navy blue and pops of pink to share with you today. You can head to our website to check out the beautiful neutral master bedroom Sita created. We hope you love the room!

CLICK ON EACH ITEM TO SHOP THE ROOM



DRAPERY FABRIC /CREAM PILLOW

GET THIS LOOK IN YOUR OWN HOME