Image Map

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

My New Home: Kitchen

As promised, here are some pictures of my new kitchen. The kitchen was one of the things that drew me into this home. It is spacious, light, bright and just plain lovely. The Thermador cooktop and gigantic built in fridge are straight from my dreams. The microwave drawer in the island has also become a favorite. The builder of our home did such an amazing job designing this kitchen. He thoughtfully made the kitchen beautiful and completely functional at the same time. I love how he incorporated cabinets into the hood. I have many of my serving pieces stored in there! Almost every square inch of the island can be used for storage as well. I didn't design this kitchen, and it is quite a bit different from what I planned on designing for the home we almost built, but I have to tell you...I could not be happier with it. We have already entertained some friends and family in our new kitchen and enjoyed ourselves thoroughly!










What are some of the must have elements of your dream kitchen?