Image Map

Thursday, July 28, 2016

Friday Click List

Hello, Friends! I'm back with another Friday Click List. This weeks click list is filled with some super pretty and super affordable finds from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale or #NSale, which is still going strong. Check out my picks from fashion, home decor and more.
 Click on the description or image below to be taken directly to the source.

1. This set of 5 beach inspired prints is perfect for creating an instant gallery wall. 
2. I'm somewhat of a pillow hoarder, and this navy, mint and white one might have to make it into my collection.
3. This cross body bag is the perfect size. It comes in 3 colors and is a super inexpensive way to update your look for the fall.
4. Vintage inspired rugs are all the rage right now. I can think of a thousand places where this beauty would be perfect. Better yet, it's very well priced.
5. This blouse is so versatile. It can easily be dressed up or down and taken from day to night. It comes in 5 different colors.
6. I am obsessed with wood and marble cutting boards lately. I use them to accessorize kitchens all the time. Pretty and functional!
7. I love booties for fall! I love the buckle detail on this one.
8. I use bed blankets to style beds all the time. This one has a great wide stripe and a herringbone pattern. The gray color would be perfect in almost any bedroom!