I thought it would be fun to show you the items I picked up for myself during the sale. Take a look!
Click on the description or image below to be taken directly to the source.
1. This Free People Cross Front Sweater has such a flattering cut. It also comes in a few different colors. I had a hard time choosing, but went with Burgundy. Definitely the "must have" color for fall!
6. This dress is so soft and comfortable. Throw a long cardigan over it for a casual look or a great leather moto jacket for a night out.
7. I love these limited addition beauty kits available at the sale. They are a great way to try the latest makeup trends without breaking the bank.
9. I always buy one pair of Athletic Shoes during the Anniversary Sale. My pick this year was this cute pair of Nikes.
10. This sweater moto jacket is sophisticated and on trend. It's sure to be a staple in my fall wardrobe.
12. A good tee is worth is weight in gold! This one for under $20 is a complete winner. I picked it up in 3 colors!
13. If you've never owned a pair of AG jeans, now is the time to pick up a pair. They are pricey, but well worth it. AG is the only brand of jean I wear. They are life changing. This distressed pair will definitely see a lot of wear this fall and winter!
You can see more of my Fashion and Home Decor picks from the Nordstrom Sale, here.
Also, be sure to check out my favorite finds under $50, here. :)