Image Map

Sunday, June 30, 2013

My New Home Tour: Great Room

Hello Friends! I am so excited to share with you some pictures of my home. My family and I moved into this home a little over a year ago. We purchased it from the builder a few weeks before completion. The floor plan and the design of this home really drew us in. There is so much natural light in this home and I love that more than anything! The builder did a great job choosing the finishes for the home, but I have spent the last year putting my own touches in it. There is still so much to be done, but I feel like the Great Room area of my home is, for now, just as I want it. ;)  This area of our home is a great place to entertain friends and family. We spend lots of time in the kitchen, which is one of my favorite spaces in my home. We are fortunate enough to have a large, open basement family room, so on a day to day basis, our family spends our time there. This area is definitely a bit more formal than the basement, but still comfortable enough for my hubs to take a Sunday nap on the sofa. I've moved on to working on the basement family room, so I will be sharing that soon. For now, here are some photos of my entry, family room and kitchen areas. All of these beautiful images of my home are courtesy of my dear friend and incredibly talented photographer, Paige Davis, of Paige Davis Photography. Ok...get ready for picture overload!!!
























I hope you enjoyed the tour!