Image Map

Monday, February 11, 2013

Las Vegas Market Round-Up

As promised here's a little round-up of some of the fabulous items I spotted while attending Las Vegas Market...

I kinda went ga-ga over these chairs from Mr. Brown. I happen to have client who loves all shades of purple and I am hoping she'll let me use them in her project! I pretty much fell in love with this whole showroom. Couldn't you die over the lighting?!

 Lazy Susan never disappoints with their incredible selection of accessories, like this little gold number below...

World's Away also had a fabulous showroom worth drooling over. I particularly loves this silver console table with the marble top...

 and this coffee table, too!

This new to me company, called Square Feathers, makes the most gorgeous pillows! My crappy iPhone picture doesn't do this beauty justice! I want!!

The upholstery and shape of this chair by Four Hands is super fun!

 Villa Home is another great resource for affordable stylish pillows.

 Good art can be so hard to find. I loved these watercolor prints from Wendover Art.

 This mirrored cabinet by Arteriors is a stunner, as are the tray and gold lamp that sit on top of it.

 Another fabulous lamp. This one by Worlds Away.

And lastly...Do you all remember my little DIY lamp makeover inspired by Mary McDonald's Annika Table lamp? Well, here is Mary' Lamp...


Here is my DIY version...


And here is what I spotted at the Port 68 showroom...


You know it put a little smile on my face. ;)

If you are interested in any of the items you saw, you can contact me for information.