Image Map

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Back in Action...

Hello Everyone! I'm sorry I've been MIA for a few weeks. The Holidays were so much fun, but crazy busy. After Christmas all five if us came down with some kind of sickness or another. School is officially back in and we are starting to get back into our normal routines and I am also getting back to design work. Here is a little peak of a local project that I will be finishing up in the next few weeks.


I can't wait until it is completed and I can reveal the finished product to you. Blogging will probably remain sporadic over the next little while. I've got quite a few projects going right now, including helping an adorable family with the process of building their dream home. More on that in the near future...
I promise to post as often as possible and share all that is going on in my design world with you! I hope 2013 has treated you well thus far. Thanks for sticking with me. I think it is going to be another great year!