Image Map

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Bar and Counter Stool Round - Up

Thank you for all the love you all showed the reveal of the Primrose Project Kitchen. I had so many people ask me about the counter stools I used in that project, that I decided to put together a round up of some of my favorite bar and counter stools for you.


Bar and counter stools are a kitchen staple. The right stools can not only serve a primary function in your kitchen, but they can also be a stand out accessory for your space. Weather you are looking for something a bit rustic, like in the kitchen above, or something that makes a more of a statement, like the metal stools from the yesterday's reveal (below), there is a stool out there for you.


 I've rounded up a few favorites for you today. So whether you prefer wood or metal, a pop of color or something neutral, with a back or backless, take a look at the options below! There is sure to be something that suits you and your kitchen!
PS - Almost all of these styles can be found in both bar and counter height. 

Click on the corresponding number or the image below to be taken directly to the source. 

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11