Image Map

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

iVillage Christmas Tree Feature

A few weeks ago I was contacted by a writer for iVillage who asked me if she could feature my 2011 Christmas tree in a slideshow she was putting together which would highlight trees designed by Interior Designers and Bloggers. I, of course, replied with a "Yes!" I am happy to have my tree included with those from many of my favorite designers and bloggers including, Emily Clark from Emily A. Clark, Kate Riley from Centsational Girl, Traci Zeller from Traci Zeller Designs and more. Thanks iVillage! You can check out the "Beautiful Christmas Trees" slideshow here and see more pictures of my 2011 Christmas tree, here.


PS - Pictures of my Master Bedroom Fireplace are coming. I just need to get them off my camera and onto my computer!