Image Map

Monday, April 2, 2012

Furniture for Sale

We are selling some of our furniture in preparation for our move to our new home. If you live in Davis County or the Greater Salt Lake area and are interested in any of the pieces below, please email me @ thefamilyroomdesign@gmail.com for more information!

Bedroom Furniture: King Bed, matching nightstand & armoire




Stanley American Modern Entertainment Armoire



We've been cleaning things out and packing like crazy and we still don't feel like we've made much progress! How in the world did we accumulate so much "stuff" in such little time? This week is Spring Break, my Daughter's 8th Birthday, Our 12th Anniversary, my Daughter's Baptism and Easter!!! Wow, writing it all out made it all seem even more overwhelming! They are all wonderful and joyous things, though, so I'm not going to complain! I may, however, need someone to drag me out of bed come next Monday! :0)